Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Breathe!"

It has been so busy the last couple of months! Finally, I am getting a chance to breathe. And while breathing, I am taking an awesome leap of faith. You've been waiting and so have I...Niambi's House is coming...and has already started with performances around Chicago and recent birthday parties I have done.

Check back, as I figure out how to upload audio, for clips of the birthday songs!

Peace and love always,
Niambi Shalewa
"melody especially created for our home"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read all of the blogs--I enjoyed them. It seems as though you are beginning to 'come into your own.' What an exciting place to be in this journey!! I believe Master Fard had some very exciting things planned for each one of us. May Allah bless you with much success. Peace&Love
Sis Staci

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Just saying "breathe" is like taking an "ohm" moment; stress relief--we all can benefit from it.

Spread your wings and fly girl! I know the debute of "Niambi's House" will be worth the wait.

I've enjoyed the blogs I've read.
Much success to you!