Friday, April 17, 2009

So What!

I just looked up the definition for blog. Interesting what you find when you actually look something up in the dictionary. It is short for the weblog. I never knew!

So it's actually a website where an individual or group of users produces an ongoing narrative. Wow...kinda like journaling.

So what is so what for? Well, I have been stressing about how to use the blog...blah, blah, blah, blah...and how do I get more people to read it...blah, blah, blah...and well....so what if nobody reads it...and for those who do...I hope it helps, entertains, or inspires along the way.

Today was great! Just got back from my morning workout! I love it. Never thought I could feel so good working out. It is everything people say it is. And I have more energy and I am always inspired.

Now today I am feeling extra energetic!...I am going to a private woman's retreat for the weekend..."All By Myself!...Can you go away by yourself? I can go away by myself." Sorry, having a Kindermusik moment there. Anyway...I am so excited and a little scared. This will be my first time away from my newest addition Khalilah. She is about 21 months and still nursing. She is sitting with me right now...all extra emotional and attitudinal, like she knows I'm leaving.

Excited because - a weekend alone for a mom...come on that's a no brainer. Scared because - well...I've never done it.

I am looking to relax, rejuvenate, and become re inspired.

Right now in this moment, I am enjoying being a mom to my three beautiful children. My older daughter is actually a little sad I am leaving...my son is like "that's good, Mommy!" My little man for real!

So, let me get off this computer and get packed...yes I have yet to pack...told you I was scared a little.

1 comment:

Azizi said...

Niambi,

Here's a great link on how get traffic to your blog: http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2006/06/how_to_get_traf.html

Congrats and Good Luck on your trip!