Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just Gave Birth to Another Baby!!!!

OMG!!! About a week ago...I was at the "threshold of death." Seriously...and I did not want to push...but then somebody yelled...ooh, I see the head Niambi and I mustered up some energy from within to "push" one more time...and the baby was born...I ripped a little...but the baby was born...and healthy and sooooo cute...

Naaah ya'll...I am still a mother of only three...but I tell you...finishing my latest project - a children's Black History DVD entitled "Our Story Volume One" - was just like giving birth.

And now, I am recovering and up late...constantly nursing "her" so she can thrive...

If you have every given birth physically, then you know what I am talking about...just when you feel like you can push no more...God Gives you the strength to keep on pushing...And I did...check out my newest baby at my website...You can even get a peek at how beautiful she is by clicking on "Red, Black, and Green," - under the video tab at www.NiambisHouse.com

Check her out...Yes...I am a proud mother of a beautiful baby called "Our Story Volume One!" You will soon be able to take "Our Story Volume One" home with you.

Thanks for your support!!!

Ooooweeeee! I forgot about modern technology....here's a sneak peek of her:

No comments: