Sunday, January 11, 2009

What is Niambi's House?

"No matter where you are - east, west, north, or south!
You will feel the warmth of Niambi's House!
We will learn lots of things, exciting, new and bold.
And you will not forget the songs and stories that are told.
At Niambi's House...Niambi's House...joy of learning's what
it's all about!!! Niambi's House...Niambi's House...joy of learning's
what it's all about!!! N-I-A-M-B-I...Niambi's her name and
that's no lie! Niambi means melody and she brings melody to
you and me. Come and see what it's all about...when you visit
Niambi's House!"

Song by Niambi Shalewa "melody especially created for our home"!
copyright 2005

Yes...I have had this idea for some time now and now is the time to give birth! I am so excited to share this blog with you. Please stay tuned by visiting often! NiambisHouse.com is set to be launched this August 2009!

No comments: